Where you can get marriedGetting hitched in a church or other building that is religious

You may still have to give notice of marriage to the register office in the district where you live if you are getting married in any religious building. Church of England. Other buildings that are churches/religious If you are engaged and getting married within the Church of England and you have never ever experienced any […]